The 9 Building Blocks of BBLink Business Model
- Customer Segments: Online (physical – existing) grocery stores and online grocery sellers (App only)
- Value Propositions: Create value chains connecting suppliers / manufacturers to retailers / banks and to end consumers. Through Logistic and micro finance services.
- Channels: Affiliate marketing and online boarding/registration.
- Customer Relationships: Building benefits for suppliers, retailers, service providers and consumers through cutting intermediaries costs.
- Revenue Streams: Sources of revenues from fees, endownment, advertising and service providers.
- Key Resources: Resources from IoT technology, network of businesses, associations and social organizations
- Key Activities: Connecting suppliers and service providers and banks / finance to bring the highest supply chain efficiency to end users.
- Key Partnerships: Existing suppliers and wholesalers with shops and online sellers, logistics and banking providers.
- Cost Structure: Advertising costs, user attraction and supplier connectivity. – Expenses for product development and application updates.